Whysol manages all phases of the investment cycle so our team members are highly specialized in the following different complementary fields:
- Engineering & Construction (Infrastructure)
- Management Consulting
- Finance & Banking
We are looking for candidates with relevant professional experience or an excellent academic background and with high growth potential.
Determined individuals who are able to work in a team and have a strong multidisciplinary problem solving ability, excellent interpersonal skills and thought leadership.
Our personnel selection process consists of two steps:
- initial screening to analyze the candidate’s background and personal/motivational characteristics
- interview with the partners to evaluate the candidate’s skills and expertis
Junior Investment and Financial Manager for the Milan office
Requirements (Qualifications & Skills):
- Bachelor’s degree with honours in Economics
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Fluency in English and Italian
Reporting directly to the Head of Renewables, the Candidate will also work closely with the Company’s Partners in dealing with financial analysis and management of accounting issues and procedures.
The candidate will:
- prepare the financial analysis and synthesis of financial reports (actual and forecast) for the Management;
- collaborate with the Asset Management team in the preparation of budgets and economic/financial plans for the SPVs and holding companies;
- oversee cash, cashflow and treasury management;
- coordinate with external service providers in the processing of accounting data and in the preparation of annual financial statements;
- support the Partners and Management in the structuring and managing of Project Finance;
- formulate financial models, analyse initiatives, and elaborate Business Plans for new investments;
- assist the Partners in the analysis and execution of M&A deals.
The ideal candidate is a precise and reliable person, possessing interpersonal relationship skills, an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to express credibility and authority.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for enhancement of professional competences and growth in a stimulating environment in a rapidly developing sector.
We are always looking for new talent, so join our team: send us your CV.